Thursday, February 16, 2012

Other Information Section... And more...

Just posted a section called "Other Information". This section will be used for links to older posts that have some importance so it isn't necessary to dig them up. As I mentioned I should have a bowl packing section up tomorrow... I may do a bit more reorganizing tomorrow to try to uncluttered the set up of the page. None the less at the moment I will not be posting anything new as far as tobacco reviews go for at least a good week so I am going to take the time to get things organized to my liking. Again feel free to ask questions make a comment or make a suggestion, weather it be a tobacco you would like to see a review on or just a question about a hookah you are looking at... What ever it may be I am here to inform and answer whatever questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment