Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fake Three Kings And More Jurak

       As I mentioned earlier this week I received my order from my good friend Bassem at Bestpricedhookahs.com. I noticed that the Three Kings charcoals looked different than usual and their foil packaging did not match up with the last batch that I got. I contacted him today and he was willing to correct his mistake, in fact it seems that he was not aware that the packaging of the coals was incorrect and had been using these fake coals himself for quite some time. He was not only willing to send me a box of Miraculum charcoals but also let me choose from his site a 250g box of tobacco.
       I also have a 50g bag of a bright red Jurak as well as a 100g bag of black "Maher" Jurak on it's way from Bassem, which I should receive on monday or tuesday. The list of these products are as follows and will be reviewed soon after they are received.

"Red" Jurak (I do not know it's proper name.)
Black "Maher" Jurak
Saloum plain
Meraculum Quick Light Charcoals

No comments:

Post a Comment