Monday, December 12, 2011

More Dokha, More Moassel, More Jurak

I've recently been conducting a large number of trades with several members of a hookah forum in order to widen my collection and expand my horizons. I'll be receiving quite a few new tobaccos this week that will be up for review. As Christmas closes in on us I'm reminded of the beautiful Khalil Maamoon Trimetal hookah that I will be ordering after Christmas, and also the wonder fully clear pyrex Crown Micro Phunnel I will also be getting. Heres what I will be reviewing in the next week along with what I will be reviewing early January.

Moassel:
Nakhla Khan El Khalili
Nakhla Double Apple
Tangiers Horchata
Tangiers Kashmir Apple

Jurak:
Hills Brothers

Dokha:
Lothlorien
Dunedian's Sweet Galenas
Humad Infijar


I will also be receiving more "Number One" Jurak as well as "Muher" Jurak this week.

January:


Hookah:
Khalil Maamoon 30" Amer


Bowl:
Crown Micro Phunnel v2.0

My other two hookahs as well as the bowls will be reviewed more in depth in the following weeks. I will most likely be posting a page on different methods of smoking and packing bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment