Saturday, December 24, 2011

Snags And Future Reviews

In the past week or so since I last posted a number of situations have arisen that have led to less as well as more reviews. It seems that my review of the Khalil Maamoon Ceramica have been put on what almost certainly will be an indefinite hiatus, pending the trader shipping the package. I have however received a number of tobaccos for which the reviews will be posted tonight. I have also placed an order for a couple of items that will also be reviewed shortly as well as arranging a hookah trade with the maker of medwakh.com's premium medwakh pipes who's name is will. I will be trading my Social Smoke Czar for a Khalil Maamoon Trimetal, more details will be posted as necessary. Below are the items that have been ordered and will be reviewed shortly after I receive them.

Khalil Maamoon 30" Amer
Crown Micro Phunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment