Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stem, Dokha, and Moassel

I've been checking my mail box every day for the last 2-3 days and I have yet to receive the package with my Tangiers and Jurak... This annoys me greatly as the package was sent priority mail 8 days ago now, if it isn't here by tuesday the post office is going to receive a less than polite phone call from me. My guess would be that I'll have some new dokha to review by the middle of next week, along with some Nakhla Earl Grey and Nakhla Double apple. The KM that I plan on reviewing will most likely be sent out by UPS tomorrow at some point, I would guess it will get here sometime around friday or saturday of next week.

Hookah Reviews


Soon after I receive my shinny new KM Ceramica I'll also be posting reviews on my Social Smoke Junior as well as my Social Smoke Czar.

Recommendations/ Favorites Section


In the next few days I'll be working on a recommendations section, this section will be full of recommended tobacco brands an flavors, hookah recommendations, bowl recommendations, and fairly soon a number of hose recommendations. The section will also feature "not recommended" picks, obviously like every thing else on this page If I have not tried it, I will not mention it... Obviously just because I have mentioned something as not recommended doesn't mean you without a shadow of a doubt will not enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment